- Login to Hotmail and go to your Inbox
- In the top right select Options and then More Options
- Under Direct Your Account click View and edit your personal information
- On the right side, below Common Tasks, click edit your registered information
- Change the information in the form that appears, for example remove your last name.
- When you are done click the Save button at the bottom of the form.
For more information please click this link Hotmail Support Number Australia
Hotmail is world first webmail service. we can say that Hotmail renamed in Outlook All the Hotmail Account upgraded to Outlook but no worry about It Because Microsoft announces that al the Hotmail accounts are automatically redirected to Outlook no extra work or activity is done by the user. That’s the reason for Hotmail and outlook both are same. It is Available in different-different languages. It is Launched by Microsoft in 2009. It’s a new version is based on “faster, simpler, safer”. It provides End-to-End Encryption it means the conversion between two people cannot read by the third person. Using Hotmail you can chat with other people. Its process is very easy and user-friendly.
Get the more information please visit website:
Dial our Toll-free Number Australia- 1-800-383-368