You can recover your Facebook account password if you have forgotten it and also you are not accessing the email address that you saved as recovery email and phone number.
Facebook Account Recovery Using Security Questions
• Go to the login page of Facebook and there you will see the Forgotten Password? option, click on it.
• Moreover, if you know the Facebook username then fil it in the provided field and click the login button.
• After that, you need to click on the Recover account option and then click on the 'No longer have access to these?' option.
• And you will get option to choose security questions to answer, click on it.
• Further, you would require to answer all the security question and once you answer correctly, you would get the password reset page.
• There you need to create a new password for your account and save the changes.
Also, if you don't remember the answers of all your security questions and worrying about how to reset a Facebook password without your email and phone, then, you must calm yourself down and try to recover your Facebook account password using your trusted contacts. And to make it easier here is a list of steps to perform.