How to recover deleted Gmail Account | Customer Support 1-888-925-1777
Before you read the content let me tell you one thing clearly that is guys, you will not get your Gmail if it has been a long period since you have deleted it. The Email that you delete goes to the trash and stays there only for the 30 days from the date of delete.
So in all these scenarios how to recover deleted Gmail? Follow the instructions to get your Email back.
• Click on Gmail in the browser
• Near the search button, you find an arrow facing down, just click over it and you can fill the details of the mail you are searching.
• And remember only if you have moved to trash you can find it, if you have deleted the mail by clicking the three dots inside the mail then you can't find it.
• And you can also restore from trash.
• Nowadays in the updated Gmail while scrolling down we don’t get all the emails, you will have to find them using the search key only.
• The scrolling page has only limited mails in it such as within the month or 20 days.
• How to go to trash ?
On the left side, you will find three lines and then in the list, you will find Trash/[Imap].
Click over it and then you can find all the Trash mails in it.
So this is the way, you can get your mail in Gmail back.
And also remember if you have not deleted a mail and then you don't worry, you can also contact the Gmail customer care, they would surely respond to your mail but well, it may take time sometime.