In this article, you may realize many technical instructions on a way to take away Google account from the phone. If you aren’t a tekki person, then we strongly recommend you to start out talking with the intelligent assistant that may help you unlock your phone.
How to bypass Google account verification:
Samsung handsets are among the most effective selling devices within the world, therefore this issue is very typically encountered by their users, particularly people who get used phones. If you wish to learn how to verify google account, you can use the method below.
After performing a factory reset on the phone, wait till it reboots and prompts to settle on a language. once choosing it, proceed to the next steps:
• Connect your SmartPhone with Wifi.
• The next screen can ask you for the Google Account
• Tap the text field during which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
• Tap and hold the “@” character till a Settings menu pops up
• Select Google Keyboard Settings
• Tap on the three dots within the high a part of the screen (or more depending on what Android OS you're running)
• Select the Help&Feedback item and choose any item within the list that may follow\
• In the help section, You have to tap using Google Keyboard.
• Long press to pick any text on this page and click on Web search within the upper right corner
• A search field is shown (delete the text within the search field)
• Type Settings within the search field
• Scroll down and find the “About Phone” option and then tap on it.
• Enter the menu and look for Build number. tap 7 times on the Build number to change Developer choices
• Return to the previous menu and open the Developer choice that simply appeared
• Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back twice
• Restart the device
• Connect it to wireless local area network once more
• Notice however you won’t be prompted to log within the previous Google Account and instead the phone can ask you to add a brand new Google Account
• Add the new account and your phone are able to use.