If you receive Blerk Error 1 on AOL Mail, it means that there is was an authentication error related to your browser settings. You can use the steps mentioned below to fix the Blerk Error:
• Step 1: Update the bookmark you use to access AOL
• Step 2: Add AOL Mail to the list of trusted websites
• Step 3: Temporarily disable the Add-ons on your browser
• Step 4: Update your internet browser before you open AOL Mail
• Step 5: Enable the Protected Mode and restart your browser
If the steps mentioned above do not resolve the Blerk Error 1 on AOL Mail, you can call the AOL customer service number and ask for additional assistance to resolve the issue.